23. Mai 2012

go vest

... there we go again- seeing me in this lovely new piece: my vest.
It starts getting my favorite take-a-long for this summer. Its all denim and wearable over almost everything I would say. Ok, the colors might be important, but to be honest- I dont care about it so much. ;)
My closet offers me lots of options to combine this lovely little vest. And jewelry is always a good option to make your outfit even more "you".
My combination here is a wonderful creme- colored shirt with a bat sleeve and some knitted parts. In combination with my absolutely favorite fringe-vest is perfect for a warm and sunny weather like it was today. Decided to wear a very old bootcut jeans with it, cause I had to take care of two lovely princesses, who love to be outside. FlipFlops always work for me. Comfy and easy-going.

Outfit details:
shirt - forever21
finge vest - bershka
vest - DIY
jeans - Only
flipflops - Roxy
jewelry - heritage / Gina Tricot / Six


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen