31. März 2012

Florence Welch

Yesterday was one of the most wonderful nights. I was waiting for it to come for such a long time:
I got concert tickets for Florence and the Machine
This lady is such a wonderful singer and poet and is for me one of the most inspiring artists. 
As soon as she walked up the stage, she caught her audience including. Having that shyly, but beautiful appearance and that inner confidence is overwhelmingly wonderful.
(Foto: Ellis Parrinder / Universal)
“I want my music to sound like throwing yourself out of a tree, or off a tall building, or as if you’re being sucked down into the ocean and you can’t breathe”


 “It’s something overwhelming and all-encompassing that fills you up, and you’re either going to explode with it, or you’re just going to disappear.”

Love & Peace, Betty

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen